Choose a category to find the help you need
- When is the challenge live / when does it end?
- How do I know if I can participate in the challenge?
- How to make sure I completed the challenge?
- I need assistance sharing my video
- How to redeem your RP code in the LoL client
Want to know more about this campaign? – Check out the main campaign’s page!
Schedule of the event
Starts: Sat Sep 14th, 2019 00:00 AM EST
Ends: Mon Sep 16th, 2019 06:59 AM EST
Starts: Sat Sep 21st, 2019 00:00 AM EST
Ends: Mon Sep 23rd, 2019 06:59 AM EST
Starts: Sat Sep 28th, 2019 00:00 AM EST
Ends: Mon Sep 30th, 2019 06:59 AM EST
*Winning is limited to one time only per player
- Check out the terms of this campaign and make sure that you meet all the requirements.
- I completed the challenge but did not receive a win notification in-game
Make sure you met all the following conditions:
- Achieve the challenge’s goal: score a Triple Kill and win the match in “Summoner’s Rift” PvP mode in League of Legends (custom matches are excluded).
- Have Overwolf installed, updated and running during the game (with the app Game Summary enabled through the game overlay settings – check out this video to make sure you got this covered!)
- Own a Twitter account and a Riot League of Legends account (Garena accounts are not eligible).
- Can I win more than once?
Every participant can only win one 650 Riot Points code. Winning more than once, or even in all three weekends of the challenge, won’t get you another reward.
- I don’t have a Twitter / Riot League of Legends account(s)
The 650 Riot Points code reward can only be redeemed on a Riot League of Legends account, you can create an account for free.
Sharing the win on Twitter via the Game Summary is a must for getting the reward, no exceptions here and also no using another person’s account (you can only win once, avoid sharing the same PC as well).
- Can I somehow participate if I don’t live and play in the US right now?
- I do not live in the US / I used to live in the US / I’m from the US but visiting another country right now
Sorry but all of the above do not meet the requirements to participate in this challenge. You have to be a US resident, with a valid home address, and complete the challenge while being in the US, no exceptions.
- Why am I seeing a notification in-game?
The notification informs you of an available challenge tailored for you, which action to perform and what will be your prize if you beat the challenge.
- How do I know if I won?
A second notification will pop-up as soon you performed the Triple Kill, notifying you that you just need to win the match. A third and final notification will show when you win the match letting you know that you have completed the challenge.
A confirmation of your win, as well as your code and video, will be presented in the Game Summary.
- I received a win notification but closed the Game Summary, what do I do?
You can re-open the Game Summary by clicking on the taskbar Overwolf tray icon and choose “Game Summary”.
- I forgot to tweet my win, played another game, and now my Game Summary doesn’t show me the winning message anymore –
You can click on the Game Summary’s sessions icon, at the top right, and navigate to a previous game you played, the message will still wait there for you.
- In-game notification is interrupting my gameplay, how do I turn it off?
Notifications will appear only ONCE. We don’t want to ruin your game experience in any way.
- I saw the win notification in game, but see nothing in Game Summary
Make sure you didn’t disable the Game Summary. If it is enabled, please contact the Overwolf Support.
- What if I do not want to participate?
You can disable the Game Summary so you won’t receive any event notification in your next run. Please note that disabling the Game Summary will remove your game highlights (kills, deaths, wins… etc).
- How do I share my win video on Twitter?
Once you complete the challenge and exit the game, Game Summary will open up automatically and present the summary for your session. Click on the “Share” button, log in to your Twitter account, and after tweeting your video the banner will load your RP code!
- I can’t share my video
Please make sure to contact the Overwolf Support with a screenshot of your Game Summary window.
- I don’t see my browser window so I cannot share
In order to share your video, Overwolf will use its own browser to pop the Twitter login. Pick it up from your taskbar if you don’t see it.
- I shared my video, how do I get my Riot Points code?
The redeem code will be available in the Game Summary. Go back there to redeem it!
If you have any questions regarding the redeem process – worry not – we have included a video guide in this article, check it out!
- I shared my video but did not receive a code
Please contact Overwolf Support with a link to your shared video post, no later than 2 weeks after the campaign has ended (i.e. before October 14th, 2019).
*Do not uninstall or reinstall Overwolf before contacting the support team.
- I shared my video – how do I know if I won the $2500 gaming rig?
Once you shared your video you are automatically in for the raffle. Follow our Twitter account, the winner will be announced at the end of the campaign.
Still Struggling? Contact us
Are there going to be more challenges?
Yes! As long as our gamers take part in challenges, we will keep them coming!