In some Windows operating systems, the Windows media player isn’t enabled automatically, in this case, you may experience some technical difficulties like black screens when trying to play videos in-game with the Replay HUD app.
This also effects the game capture app media player, if you wish to watch your recorded video in the Overwolf media player it will show you an error message: “You need to install Windows Media Player 10 or above to view videos using Overwolf”.
Don’t worry. It might be that your WMP is just disable in the Windows Features, please follow the guide below to enable it:
- Open the stat menu
- Open the Control Panel
- Launch the Programs and Features
- Click on the “Turn Windows features on or off” in the right side of the window
- Look for the “Media Features”
- Expand the “Media Features”
- And check the “Windows Media Player”
- Click Ok
- Restart you computer
After the computer retry recording\Using Replay HUD