In order to enjoy the app, follow those steps:
- Install Overwolf and the app:
- If you already have Overwolf, search for the app in the Appstore.
- If you don’t, download the bundle of Overwolf and the app here.
- Play League of Legends, and the app will auto launch for you when match begins and stats available.
- You can learn and advance even more using the app on Desktop, showing you much more than match stats.
Home screen – issues message
- Sometimes the app may prompt you that issues may affect its operation, or that it is not working for a short while.
- Some issues are known and can be explained (such as Lol update with a new champ you can’t see) and sometimes the are out of our control (Riot API is down).
- When app is down, it is usually for maintenance and improving your experience with it. Just try again a bit later.
App is not launched when game starts
- This may occur when either:
– App’s auto launch setting is set to Off
– Auto Launch Permission of the app is set to Off in the Store>Library>>Games>LoL
– The Overlay for LoL is disabled in Store>Library>>Games>LoL
– The game mode is unsupported
– The game you play isn’t LoL
When game begins, and the loading screen just keeps loading endlessly…
- This may happen because of Overwolf launch AFTER game/game client was launched. This flow doesn’t allow Overwolf to acquire game stats.
- Next time just launch Overwolf before you open the LoL client.
- If problems presists, please send us details and logs through email or discord in order to resolve this.
There are no stats for players
- Stats only appear AFTER a match begins.
Wait patiently and the app will tell you when stats are available.
- Unless it is a bug, you may not see stats (or see partial stats) when playing an unsupported game mode (see supported game modes here).
App shows “error” messages when entering a game
An error may occur from app’s functionality, Overwolf functionality or external reasons (such as internet connection or Riot API).
- Close the app and try again. This fixes 90% of the problems.
- If this continues, contact Support.
Not all players have stats
- If a player has not stats at all, this means that Riot API is probably down or didn’t provide information about the player.
- If some stats exist, then the player may not have stats in the selected queue, or that the app malfunctions.
As This is a Beta version of the app, so issues may still exist.
“Player not detected” status – No data
If any of these steps does not help and you still face issues, please Submit a Support Request
Hotkey is not working
- Try restarting the app and/or Overwolf.
Could not load stats
Navigate to the League client settings and make sure this setting is unchecked: