The Spawning Tool Build Advisor uses hotkeys for several in-game actions, including:
- Ctrl+Q: Open the Build Advisor while in StarCraft
- Alt+Q: Lock the build order window so it is no longer draggable while in-game
- F6: Pause/unpause the build order timer in case the game itself is paused
However, we know that many of you have custom keyboard layouts to crush your enemies in glorious combat, so you can also customize these key bindings.
1. First, open up the Overwolf settings using the wrench icon from the side nav. If the Overwolf nav isn’t visible, you can open it using Ctrl+Tab.
* Open it with Ctrl+Tab
2. From the Overwolf settings, open the “Hotkeys” tab and scroll down.
In the bottom of the list, you should find the “Spawning Tool Build Advisor”, where you can see all of the hotkeys listed.
Update your hotkeys as you see fit, then save them. Close and re-open the Spawning Tool Build Advisor, and your new hotkeys should be ready to go!