Version 0.2.20 | Release date 26/05/2019
- First release to the Overwolf App Store as PUBG Dev Challenge participant application.
- Added Discord Server Invite link to the application’s top navigation bar.
- Added Overwolf Support Pages link to the application’s top navigation bar.
- Added an off game window with the application’s description and all related links or information.
- Display the plane’s path with a bold red line on a map.
- Display the player’s path with a yellow line on a map.
- Display the player’s kills or death with a location marker on a map.
- Toggle display land and water vehicles’ most common locations on a map with a marker.
- Save a current map image with all the displayed icons and paths to a file.
- There is a slight coordinates shift and player location is not always rendered very precisely on a map.
- There are no tooltips over the app controls to describe the purpose of a button.
- There is no feedback from the app about performed action. For example there are no notifications saying that the file is being saved to a file system.
- App does not work properly in a replay mode.