Version 0.1.50 | Release date 08/07/2019
- Fixed most of the issues.
- Changed default hotkey to F5.
- Show detailed rank and stats when hover over the player rank icon.
- Show dead player survival time
- Highlight teammates in a leaderboard.
- Added spinner when download player stats.
- Apply better font in the application.
- Improve desktop page design.
- Display main window toggle hotkey in window header.
- When main window toggle hotkey is changed in Overwolf settings, it is not updated automatically in a header, until application is restarted completely.
- Sometimes there’s one constantly spinning (updating) unknown rank icon in a leaderboard.
- When player dies the leaderboard stops refreshing. It is very noticeable in duos or squads.
Version 0.0.18 | Release date 26/05/2019
- First release to the Overwolf App Store as PUBG Dev Challenge participant application
- Added Discord Server Invite link to the application top navigation bar
- Added Overwolf Support Pages link to the application top navigation bar
- Added off game window with application description and all related links or information
- Show entire match players list
- Show player name, rank icon, current season KDR value and current match kill count
- Order players by rank points
- Highlight current player in a list
- Alive players do not have kills count in a current match.
A lot of players have unknown stats in the leaderboard.– fixed in version 0.1.50 Most of the stats are outdated and can be up to two weeks old.– fixed in version 0.1.50 Default ugly scrollbar is present on the right hand side of the leaderboard.– fixed in version 0.1.50 Rank icons are too small.– fixed in version 0.1.50 Sometimes there can be a bug when no leaderboard is rendered, only top window bar.– fixed in version 0.1.50