What is Razer Synapse?
Razer Synapse is a unified configuration software that allows you to rebind controls or assign macros to any of your Razer peripherals and saves all your settings automatically to their cloud.
The Razer Synapse Data Tracking
Tracks all your in-game clicks and movements as you put your peripherals through the paces with Razer Synapse Stats & Heatmaps and analyze your gameplay with the help of automatically generated heatmaps.
What is the issue?
After some research, we have concluded that while the Razer Synapse Data Tracking is active, it clashes with the Overwolf overlay – preventing it from showing in your game.
How to overcome? 2 ways!
1. Disable the Razer Synapse Data Tracking
- Open Razer Synapse
- Click on the Status tab
- Go to settings (top right corner)
- Toggle off the Data Tracking
2. Terminating the RazerIngameEngine.exe
- Open your Task Manager (press ctrl+alt+del and start the Task Manager)
- Locate the process RazerIngameEngine.exe and end it
*Note: This may affect your Razer experience.